We would like to update you on the precautions we’re taking throughout the evolving COVID-19 situation.
The wellbeing of our clients and stylists is of utmost importance, so strict hygiene standards are something we are enforcing and will continue to uphold.
These standards include:
* Adhering to government issued social distancing guidelines.
* Ensuring hand sanitiser is readily available to all clients and stylists.
* Ensuring we all are washing hands regularly.
* Being vigilant with hygiene standards ensuring all surfaces such as benches, chairs are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant spray after each client consultation.
* Ensuring all towels and wraps are washed, laundered and fresh between each client.
* Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day.
* Using disposable cups for hot and cold drinks.
Since the greater outbreak of COVID-19, we have felt the need to implement some additional standards. These additional standards are:
* Checking in with our stylists daily to ensure they are healthy and well and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected COVID-19 areas.
* Requesting contactless payment transactions where possible.
* Where possible, pre-contacting and requesting that unwell clients, or clients who have recently travelled, cancel/re-book their treatment for a later date.
Remember: It is perfectly fine bring a mask or simply request your stylist to wear one if you feel you'd prefer.
Please don't hesitate to dsicuss this option with our staff, as it is a regular occurrence during these times.
Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or discuss this in advance to your appointment. We want to make everyone feel safe, welcome and heard and will update you with any important changes to bookings or procedures as new advice becomes available to us.