We would like to update you on the precautions we’re taking throughout the COVID outbreak.
The well-being of our clients and stylists is of utmost importance, so strict hygiene standards are something we are enforcing and will continue to uphold.
These standards include:
* As per guidelines, a QR check-in showing proof of 'double vaccination' or proof of a medical exemption.
* Ensuring all stylists are double vaccinated, healthy and well for each shift.
* Ensuring hand sanitizer is readily available to all clients and stylists.
* Ensure the wearing of masks and that hands are sanitized regularly.
* Adhering to social distancing requirements where possible.
* Towels and wraps are washed, laundered and sanitized between each use.
* Ensuring all areas have been cleaned and sanitized between clients.
* Using disposable cups for hot and cold drinks.
* Requesting contact-less payment transactions where possible.
* Contacting clients prior to appointment and requesting they re-book their treatment if unwell or are a close contact of a positive case.
Remember: Masks are still required indoors unless proof of exemption is shown.
Masks are available to purchase should you require one.
Please don't hesitate to discuss any concerns with our staff prior to your appointment.
A FINAL NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
We wish for our Salon to be a fun, safe and stress-free environment.
To aid this, we are asking that the Salon remain free of discussion about Covid and Vaccinations, as this is a sensitive topic for many people.
Should you have any queries about this, please talk to a stylist prior to your appointment.